영어 회화 표현, 강의를 듣고 나면 기억이 나지 않으신다고요? 그런 분들을 위해 준비했습니다! 본격 문장을 내 것으로 만들게 해주는 영어 강의!
원어민 강사의 자연스러운 발음으로 문장을 듣고, 8가지 액티비티로 문장 전체를 반복해서 따라 말하는 연습을 통해 문장을 내 것으로 만들어보세요. 실생활에서 활용할 수 있는 40가지 주제별 핵심 문장으로 원어민의 자연스러운 발음과 영어 패턴을 배울 수 있습니다. 설명부터 100% 영어로 진행되는 강의를 통해 리스닝 실력도 같이 향상될 거예요!
영어 좀 한다는 소리를 듣고 싶다면, Amy Aleha와 함께 풍부한 영어 패턴을 마스터하세요!
01. This may be the last chance to cheer her up.
02. What’s the best way to solve this problem?
03. I never imagined that Josh would become a doctor.
04. But believe me, it was an accident.
05. It will take me awhile to break in these new shoes.
06. I didn’t notice you were with us the whole time.
07. I’m afraid you’re being a little too picky about food.
08. Now that I think about it, I do spend a lot of money on clothes.
09. You’d better not make a decision until she comes.
10. The bottom line is that you are responsible for your own actions.
11. Can you give me directions to the supermarket?
12. I need to start working out to lose weight.
13. As far as I know, she is one of the nicest people I know.
14. Let me know what is on your mind at the moment.
15. I’ve gotten interested in recycling with my family.
16. Have you ever thought about a career in medicine?
17. I'm supposed to be at my friend's house by now.
18. We've got to get a bed and a dresser for the bedroom
19. It depends on the circumstances that may follow.
20. I would have called you if I had time.
21. Would you mind passing me that pen on the table?
22. You need to make sure that you are on time for the bus.
23. I can't stand the fact that she's leaving tomorrow.
24. We may be able to help you in some way.
25. Would you be able to keep the noise down please?
26. I came across a book I've been looking for a long time.
27. I prefer to stay in my bed during the weekend.
28. I can't bear seeing people being humiliated.
29. You have too much time on your hands.
30. I can recommend you a really good store to buy from.
31. The hardest thing to learn is not to lose your temper.
32. It’s a good thing you reminded me to call the phone company.
33. It wouldn’t have occurred to me to do this a different way.
34. I certainly didn’t intend to bother you so much.
35. I‘ve always tried not to be overwhelmed by size.
36. How much do you know about the works of Shakespeare?
37. We can always watch this again on the Internet.
38. I’m usually so busy in the morning that I just skip breakfast.
39. We need to make sure everyone is included tomorrow.
40. I’ve got a lot of things to do before I leave for my vacation.
[이런 분들께 추천합니다!]
- 실생활에서 자주 활용되는 다양한 영어 회화 패턴을 반복해서 익히고 싶은 분
- 원어민의 발음을 따라 말하며 자연스러운 영어 발음을 익히고 싶은 분
아리랑TV 'Bring It On' 시즌1 1등이었으며 CJ media '인터네셔널 영어' 앵커, 'Mother tongue publishing', INC 영어MC, TBS eFM 101.3 모닝쇼 라디오 DJ로 활동했다. 주요 강의 분야로는 영어 회화가 있다.